Fedora on Cameron

·

The price of having a debian unstable :( after installing some packages who makes me to lacked in order to create my own Operative System XD (not being able to play DVDs AKA pr0n), apt sends a warning message, you should upgrade some packages that I had to updated, so in order to upgrade my Debian I did this apt-get upgrade and said me you need 50 MB download, once the download and installation I restarted my computer for some changes into effect and Hoo surprise, almost everything worked except the wireless, the touchpad, the resolution was altered to 800x600 without can to modify, gnome will remain without sound nautilus is not executed and endless trouble, So i did not want fix it, I have just downloaded Fedora 9 i arranged to install in my beloved Cameron and leave a little Debian the facility was only a few quick clicks and I have here sample.

0 Comentarios:

About Me

Mi foto
Soy Un Wey Aliviniado, prefiero tener cuates que amigos OGT con los OGT's

Labels